I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to the 5th Annual Summer Hockey Skills Camp in Nelson.
THE DATE FOR THE CAMP THIS SUMMER WILL BE: AUG. 10-14, 2015.
Head instructor will be Lou Lemire, who along with his Prince Albert Raiders team last summer, were inducted into the Saskatchewan Hockey Hall of Fame.
We are looking forward to returning for our 5th summer already. I believe we offer one of the best camps for teaching the kids the proper skills necessary for improvement in each individual player along with other important features listed below. We hope you can join us again this summer.
The unique features of the hockey school include:
- Head instructors are teachers who have played Junior and/or University with excellent communication skills, strong work ethic & outstanding teaching abilities
- Other staff of instructors running the off ice programs are very qualified teachers, not kids
- Other staff also have excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and outstanding teaching abilities
- Full Curriculum of Power Skating Skills
- Full Curriculum of Individual Skills and Hockey Specific Drills
- A low instructor to player ratio
- Is affordable
- Is fun
- Have no players waiting in long line ups or sitting on the bench waiting their turn to get on the ice
- Teaching each skill properly, getting the kids to work on the skill and continuously monitoring their progress and making changes where necessary
- Much, much more
- If you really want your child to learn the skills, I mean really learn the skills properly,
- then I believe my camp is the one to choose.
REGISTER WITH ATTACHED REGISTRATION FORM: I have attached a registration form for those who would like to mail in their registration. You may also go the website and register and pay online. Once I receive your registration and payment I will be sending an official confirmation via email.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT AND SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY.
REGISTER ONLINE: To register and pay online please visit the website at www.loulemirehockeycamp.com
- Step 1: once you get onto the website click on the Nelson link on the left hand side.
- Step 2: once at the Nelson site on the left hand side click on Online registration and fill in the information-once completed at the bottom click on SUBMIT.
- Step 3: go back to the Nelson home page and on the left hand side click on Online Payment Centre and follow the prompts from there.
We are looking forward to returning for our 5th summer and hope you can join us again.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
I would really appreciate it if you could please pass along this information. Thank you in advance!